I am a hands-on software architect with over 30 years experience in the industry, 20 of those years having played the role of an application architect, integration architect, and enterprise architect. I have experience creating and delivering Microservices Architectures, Service-Based Architectures, and Service-Oriented Architectures. I am also a published author, conference speaker, and trainer.
Areas of Expertise
- Microservices and Service-based Architectures
- Service-Oriented Architecture
- Application, Integration, and Enterprise Architecture
- Java Platform and Open Source Technologies
- Hands-on Pragmatic Software Development / Delivery
- Iterative and Agile Methodologies / Agile Coaching
- Architecture Assessment and Roadmap Development
- Training, Teaching, Coaching, and Mentoring
May 17th, 2016: Catch me at the NFJS Salt Lake Software Symposium on June 3-4, 2016, where I will be talking about Service-Based Architecture, Microservices, Reactive Architecture, and Enterprise Architecture.
May 12th, 2016: The 3-Day Minneapolis Architecture Fundamentals Training is filling up fast! You can go to the NFJS website at Minneapolis, MN Training June 13 - 15 for more information and to register.