I am a hands-on software architect with over 30 years experience in the industry, 20 of those years having played the role of an application architect, integration architect, and enterprise architect. I have experience creating and delivering Microservices Architectures, Service-Based Architectures, and Service-Oriented Architectures. I am also a published author, conference speaker, and trainer.
Areas of Expertise
- Microservices and Service-based Architectures
- Service-Oriented Architecture
- Application, Integration, and Enterprise Architecture
- Java Platform and Open Source Technologies
- Hands-on Pragmatic Software Development / Delivery
- Iterative and Agile Methodologies / Agile Coaching
- Architecture Assessment and Roadmap Development
- Training, Teaching, Coaching, and Mentoring
October 14th, 2016: Both the Dallas and Boston architecture training classes are sold out, but Atlanta in December is still open!
October 3rd, 2016: I’m off to London for two trips this fall. Join me at the O’Reilly Software Architecture Conference in October and SDD Deep Dive in November for lots of great stuff involving software architecture and the evolution of architecture.
July 8th, 2016: My latest video from O’Reilly titled Microservices AntiPatterns and Pitfalls is now available! You can also view it through Safari Online.