I am a hands-on software architect with over 30 years experience in the industry, 20 of those years having played the role of an application architect, integration architect, and enterprise architect. I have experience creating and delivering Microservices Architectures, Service-Based Architectures, and Service-Oriented Architectures. I am also a published author, conference speaker, and trainer.
Areas of Expertise
- Microservices and Service-based Architectures
- Service-Oriented Architecture
- Application, Integration, and Enterprise Architecture
- Java Platform and Open Source Technologies
- Hands-on Pragmatic Software Development / Delivery
- Iterative and Agile Methodologies / Agile Coaching
- Architecture Assessment and Roadmap Development
- Training, Teaching, Coaching, and Mentoring
August 6th, 2016: I’ll be teaching a one-day in-person Micorservices class for O’Reilly in Boston on September 23rd called The Architecture of Microservices. Check it out! Class size is limited.
August 5th, 2016: Join me for a 3-day hands-on Software Architecture Training in Columbus, OH on September 19-21. I’m also training in Dallas, Boston, and Atlanta. You can see the full schedule by going to my training page.
July 8th, 2016: My latest video from O’Reilly titled Microservices AntiPatterns and Pitfalls is now available! You can also view it through Safari Online.